welcome to my tiny messy home :D

life is simple . yet if its not, make it one ! welcome to the life of Yuna & Izara Aishah's regular stalker yo !

Sep 13, 2011

#1 bye bye kptm , hello merbok !

Assalamualaikum wbt and Greetings !

starting now , I'll be staying at home for two month . ahhh home sweet home !

HOWEVER , I DO MISS my hectic life in KPTM . I miss my books (ergh??) ,
 my lecturers in there (yes , i do miss madam zila , madam soraya , sir firdaus , ustaz adli and ustaz bazli ) ,
 my lovely frens and housemate ( hanan , irah , nabila , etc :P )
 my boyfie ( continuosly. haha . yeah coz he also had quit kptm for uitm, just like me x) ) ,
 I miss all the things that gimme a smile when i was there .
 great moment ,great experience .

EXCLUDING ...
my certain stupid dumb classmates and housemates .

my two months experience when i was there was absolutely complete . manis masam masin kelat payau semua ada !

it is so NOT COOL lah bila ade je bad people that surrounding u kan?
it was like nak buat benda je rase macam ade orang yang menyibuk tak tentu pasal .
 and YES ! that happened to me .


tapi i'm lucky coz my best strength n mate is always there for me :) , so , i just ignored them and stay awesome as usual (ha ha ha jkg), and rock my day with him !


course yang aku ambik which is Human Resource Management sangat2 best and menarik
 lecturers pun semua best !
 tapi nak buat macam mane kan
 jodohku tak panjang di sana .

so i think this is goodbye , i am so gonna miss kptm after this :'(
 i do love all my memories in kptm with my lovelies .

GOODBYE KPTM ! HELLO UITM MERBOK :')

huhu , bai bai kolejku. great moment :')

No comments:

Post a Comment