welcome to my tiny messy home :D

life is simple . yet if its not, make it one ! welcome to the life of Yuna & Izara Aishah's regular stalker yo !

Oct 5, 2011

#MARI KENAL BEAST

meh sini semuaaaa !

eh lupe, assalamualaikum :D

ape2 hal,kite layan lagu ni dlu kejap ye !




best tak best tak ? pada aku , best !

hah? tak faham?

ya itulah motif yg kite cari . meh cari tahu mksud lagu ni meh :)

BEAST-FICTION !

[DJ] I still can’t forget you
I still can’t trust everything
Even today I can’t send you away like this

[JH] I will rewrite it again, our story will not end
I will bury the fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now
I rewrite it once again, the start beginning with you and I smiling happily
In case you will leave me, the background is a small room without an exit

[KK] I kiss you as if there is nothing wrong
I can’t leave your sweet presence
There is no such thing as an end for us

[HS] Like this again (Fiction in Fiction)
I can’t forget you (Fiction in Fiction)
I am writing the story that will never end in my heart

[YS] I will hold on to you (Fiction in Fiction)
I won’t let you go (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
Even today, I’m still in the story of you and I that hasn’t ended, in Fiction

[KK] Right now, there are only happy stories here
The very happy stories of just the two of us (Different from reality)
Is written here, it’s slowly filling up

[HS] I run towards you and embrace you
I can’t never let you go from my embrace
There is no such thing as an end for us

[DW] Like this again (Fiction in Fiction)
I can’t end it (Fiction in Fiction)
I am writing the story that will never end in my heart

[YS] I will hold on to you (Fiction in Fiction)
I won’t let you go (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
Even today, I’m still in the story of you and I that hasn’t ended, in Fiction

[YS] I will say this again, one more time
Right now you are next to me
I’m believing like that

([DW] But Fiction)
[JH] I’m the writer who lost his purpose
The end of this novel, how am I supposed to write it ([DW] My own Fiction)
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I keep writing these 3 words ([DW] Everything is Fiction)
Setting the warn out pen on the old paper stained in tears ([DW] Everything is Fiction)
This story can’t be happy or sad

[DJ] Right now I’m writing such a happy story
But it is all just a wish still

[DW] I’m happy (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
[HS] We are together (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
[DW] Now is the start (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
[YS] There is no end (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)



WHO ARE BEAST ? THEY ARE !
                                                 
DW : Son DON WOON


KK : Lee KIK-KWANG / GI-KWANG

DJ : Yoon DOO JOON

JH : Yon JUN HYUN



HS : Jang HYUN SEUNG

YS : Yang YO-SEOB

mereka ni lah budak2 Beast yg beast sangat tu ! aku pun tak dpat cam kalau mase dorang ni perform yg mne satu yoseob,gikwang pe semua tu :D

sebelum kite berpisah di entry kali ni , nah satu lagi lagu beast :)


ok bye2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment